Fluffy chocolate souffle with a liquid filling from the oven
A dream of warm chocolate and perfect as a dessert for dinner with friends. The airy is very tender and convinces with a rich chocolate taste and consistency.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 50 g sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 g flour
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a water bath with the butter.
- 2 Beat the eggs, egg yolks and the sugar with a mixer until the mixture becomes frothy.
- With the melted Mix the chocolate and flour until smooth.
- Spread the mixture into soufflé molds and bake in the oven for approx. 5-7 minutes
- Serve the chocolate soufflé with coffee or tea.
- Hand mixer
- Souffle dishes