Flourless poppy seed cake with almonds and berries
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The poppy seed cake with a fruity berry filling enriches every coffee table. The cake base is baked without flour. The base consists of almonds, poppy seeds, coconut flakes, cream cheese, butter and eggs. After baking, the poppy seed cake is topped with berries and covered with cake glaze.
Please review recipe:
- 150 g poppy seeds
- 100 g coconut flakes
- 100 g almonds, finely ground
- 100 g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 50 g butter, softened
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 150 g blueberries
- 150 g raspberries
- 1 pack of cake glaze, red
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Stir the butter with the egg yolk and agave syrup until fluffy.
- Mix in the cream cheese, poppy seeds, coconut flakes and almonds.
- Carefully fold in the beaten egg whites.
- Pour the batter into a springform pan .
- Bake the poppy seed cake at 160° for about 40 minutes.
- Top the cooled cake with berries and cover with cake glaze.
- hand mixer
- springform pan