Florentine Christmas cookies with almonds and coconut flakes
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Florentines are popular made from almonds. This recipe uses almond slivers and coconut flakes. The Florentines taste nutty, are crunchy and have a great caramel taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 70 g sugar
- 50 g honey
- 100 g butter
- 50 g coconut flakes
- 50 g almonds, slivered
- 2 tbsp flour
- 125 g chocolate
- 25 g orange peel
- cranberries, optional
- mixing spoon
- silicone muffin pan
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put the sugar, honey and butter in a large saucepan and melt slightly.
- When the sugar has dissolved, add the coconut flakes, almonds, orange peel and flour.
- A baking sheet lined with parchment paper Lay out.
- Distribute the nut mixture flat in silicone muffin baking tins.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 200 degrees until golden brown.
- Let the Florentines cool down and remove from the tin.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- In the Distribute indentations in the muffin tin.
- Place the Florentines on top, pressing down lightly.
- Let the Christmas biscuits cool and remove from the tin.