Fitness breakfast with omelette, avocado and broccoli
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
With a tasty and protein-rich breakfast you can start the day full of energy. Broccoli and Avocado Omelette is a perfect recipe for a fitness breakfast or dinner as it is very high in protein and low in carbohydrates.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 40 g baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- broccoli florets, optional
- 5 eggs
- 50 ml whipping cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- tumble dryer
- Blanch the broccoli florets in hot salted water for about 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Clean the spinach and spin dry.
- Mix the olive oil with balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and add to the spinach.
- Half the avocado, den Remove the core and cut the halves into small pieces.
- Whisk the eggs with cream, salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg mixture into two portions.
- Fry each in a pan with a little oil until lightly golden brown and allow to set.
- Each omelette Place on a plate.
- Top one half with spinach, broccoli florets and avocado.
- Fold the other half over.
- Season the omelet with salt and pepper to taste and serve.