Fish soup with potatoes, carrots and herbs
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
The fish soup is light, delicious and easy to prepare! With various vegetables, spices and herbs, the soup is very flavorful and very delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 3lb fish
- 7 cups water
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tbsp dill
- 3 bay leaves
- Black pepper, to taste
- tarragon, to taste
- 1 parsnip
- salt, to taste
- cutting board
- Add diced potatoes to boiling salted water.
- Put in the whole fish, head and tail.
- Add in the chopped onions, carrot, parsley root and parsnip.
- Cook everything over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Be sure to include the formed Remove foam.
- At the end of the cooking time, season the fish soup with salt, parsley, dill and tarragon and serve.