Fish soup with cod, potatoes and dill
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Fish soup with vegetables is filling and very tasty. Dill and bay leaves give this hearty soup an intense flavor and aroma. Potatoes are boiled, onions and carrots are fried. Then cooked together with cod, the soup tastes really great.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 700g cod
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1500ml water
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400ml Milk
- 3-4 sprigs of dill
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Peel the vegetables.
- Dice the cod and potatoes into medium-sized cubes.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Roughly grate the carrots.
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the bay leaves, potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the onion for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Cod and the sautéed vegetables in into the pot.
- Let the soup simmer for about 5-6 minutes.
- Pour hot milk into the soup and cook briefly.
- Sprinkle the fish soup with dill and serve.