Fish cakes with vegetables without flour
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
These fish cakes can be made from any type of fish. And the addition of onions and carrots with soy sauce add extra flavor to the dish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 17 votes )
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 600g fish fillet
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp starch
- 1 tbsp oatmeal
- 70ml water
- cutting board
- food processor
- Finely grate the carrot.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Fry the carrot and onion in a pan for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce to the mixture and simmer until it has evaporated .
- Let the mixture cool.
- Mince the fish in a food processor or meat grinder.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the fish in the blender and blend again.
- Add the salt, pepper, starch and rolled oats.
- All the rest Mix well and leave in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Form the meatballs and fry in a pan until golden on both sides.
- Pour the water into the pan.
- Cover the pan and let the fishcakes simmer for another 10 minutes over low heat.