Fish cakes with bacon, eggs and semolina in breadcrumbs
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Saithe, pangasius, cod, hake or any other fish of your taste can be used for these fish cakes. Thanks to the bacon, the meatballs will be very juicy and tasty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 150 g clarified butter
- 1 onion
- 500 g fish fillet, boneless
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp semolina
- Salt, to taste
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- meat grinder
- Fish fillet, clarified butter and onion through a meat grinder or finely chop in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the egg, semolina and salt to the chopped fish mixture.
- Mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Out of the fish mixture Form into patties and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Fry the fish patties over medium-high heat on both sides until golden brown.
- Add water, reduce the heat and cook the patties for a further 10 minutes, covered.