Finger food with carrots and beetroot
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Whether for grilling or as a snack with meat or fish – this finger food made from carrots and beetroot tastes delicious. The two different vegetable snacks made from carrots, cheese and hazelnuts as well as beetroot, walnuts and garlic not only look good, they also taste fantastic.
Please review recipe:
- 3 balls of beetroot, cooked
- 3 tbsp walnuts, chopped or ground
- 1 clove garlic
- mayonnaise, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 carrots
- 200 g hard cheese, or Gouda
- Dill, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 100 g hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Grate the cooked beetroot.
- Press the garlic clove through the garlic press.
- Chop the parsley into small pieces.
- Mix the beetroot, chopped walnuts and garlic together.
- Add the mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper.
- Die Shape the mixture into balls and garnish with parsley.
- Grate the carrots, grate the cheese.
- Chop the dill into small pieces.
- Mix together the carrots, cheese and hazelnuts.
- Add the mayonnaise, salt and pepper Season.
- Shape into balls.
- Garnish the carrot balls with dill and keep chilled until ready to eat.
- garlic press
- cutting board