Fine lamb’s lettuce with tomatoes, ham and mango
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
This fine salad is a delicious combination of crunchy lamb’s lettuce, fresh tomatoes, spicy ham, sour onions and sweet mango pieces. The homemade dressing made from balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper rounds off the taste and gives the lamb’s lettuce a pleasant acidity.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 200 g lamb’s lettuce
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices of ham
- 1/2 onion
- 1 mango
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- salt, to taste
- pepper , to taste
- paprika flakes, optional
- parsley, dried
- salad spinner
- salad servers
- cutting board
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce thoroughly and spin dry.
- Half the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut the onion into fine half rings.
- De-seed the mango and cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, parsley and red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a small bowl to form a dressing.
- In a large bowl, mix the lamb’s lettuce with the tomatoes, onions, ham and mango pieces.
- Pour the dressing over the lamb’s lettuce and mix everything together thoroughly.
If you like, you can add nuts or cheese to the lamb’s lettuce. You can also use other types of vinegar for the dressing, such as sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar.