Fine apple pie with crumbles for coffee
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
fine apple pie with crumble that is perfect on a coffee table. The batter is stirred quickly, then topped with pre-cooked apples and baked with crispy crumbles. The apple pie tastes very good and is a really tasty family cake.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 200 g margarine
- 120 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pack baking powder
- 375 g flour
- 75 g sour cream
- 1.5 kg apples
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 100 ml water
- 50 g sugar
- 175 g margarine
- 100 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- 25 g ground almonds
- cutting board
Prepare the dough
- Mix the margarine with sugar until creamy.
- Stir in the sour cream and eggs.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour and add to the dough.
- Mix everything together to form an even dough.
- Spread the dough out on a baking sheet or in a large springform pan .
Prepare the topping
- Peel and core the apples and cut them into large cubes. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Boil the apples in a saucepan with water and sugar for 15 minutes.
- Place the warm apples on the dough.
Prepare the crumbles
- Mix the margarine and sugar together.
- Stir in the flour and almonds and knead everything .
- Spread crumble over the apples and bake the apple pie at 200 degrees for about 40 minutes.
The apple crumble cake can be dusted with powdered sugar before serving.