Filled tartlets with mushrooms, ham, potatoes and peppers
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This snack uses different colored peppers to make it look even more appetizing and colourful. Boiled potatoes, fried mushrooms and mixed peppers ensure an intense taste. The crispy are filled with the mixture, making a tasty and interesting snack is created.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2 potatoes
- 100-150 g mushrooms
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ⅓ red peppers
- ⅓ yellow peppers
- ⅓ orange peppers
- 100-150 g ham
- salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 10-15 Tartelettes
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Herbs, to taste
- Olives, optional
- cutting board
- frying pan
- julienne cutter
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cook for 20-30 minutes until they are soft.
- Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms.
- Put the butter and oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms for 5-7 minutes.
- Seam the potatoes Remove from the stove, allow to cool, peel and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the peppers into julienne strips and dice the ham.
- Mix the potatoes with the mushrooms, peppers and ham in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The Fill the whole thing into tartelettes.
- Serve with some mayonnaise and garnish with herbs.
- Serve filled tartelettes and serve as a snack.