Filled tartelettes with a spicy Olivier salad
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
classic salad can be presented in an interesting way by serving it in a different way. Filled tartelettes with the spicy Olivier salad will liven up any holiday menu. Vegetables and eggs are cooked for this. Then all the ingredients are diced, mixed together and seasoned with mayonnaise. The salad comes into its own much better when stuffed in crispy tartelettes.
Please review recipe:
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 eggs
- 2-3 gherkins
- 150-200 g sausage
- 150-200 g canned peas
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 15-20 tartlets
- Herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- Put the vegetables in a saucepan, pour water over them.
- Cook the potatoes for about 20-30 minutes, carrots for 35-40 minutes.
- In the meantime, simmer the eggs in another saucepan for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat , allow to cool, peel.
- Chop the vegetables, eggs, cucumber and sausage.
- Mix the peas and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Stuff the tartelettes with the mixture.
- Garnish the filled tartelettes with herbs and serve as a snack.