Filled ciabatta bun with meat, tomatoes and peppers
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Tasty with beef, tomatoes and peppers is a great snack. This snack is ideal for taking away quickly.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 100 g butter
- 100 g beef, cooked, boned
- 1/2 bunch spring onions
- 1 tomato
- 1 red pepper
- cutting board
- Ciabatta rolls crosswise.
- Grease both halves with butter and place a few lettuce leaves on the lower half.
- Cut the peppers and tomatoes into slices and spread them on the lettuce leaves with the leek rings.
- Place the finely chopped beef on the Place the vegetables and cover with the other half of the bread.