Filled apple turnovers made from Dürüm flatbread – snack recipe
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The dough preparation is not fun? Then this delicious recipe is for you! Simply wrap the fruit filling in the Dürüm flat cakes and the delicious dessert is ready. Everyone should do this!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 2-3 Dürüm, flatbreads
- 4 apples
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2-4 tbsp oil
- frying pan
- Peel and coarsely grate the apples.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the sugar.
- While stirring, wait until it completely dissolves.
- Add the apples to the syrup.
- While stirring Prepare for 3 to 4 minutes and then allow to cool slightly.
- Place a little filling in the middle of the Dürüm flatbread.
- Then roll up to form a triangle.
- Prepare the other apple turnovers in the same way.
- Afterwards Fry each on both sides in a pan with vegetable oil.