Festive layered salad with potatoes, chicken and stuffed eggs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
This is an unusual salad layered with cooked veggies and smoked chicken. The layered salad is topped with filled eggs and sprinkled with cheese. The finished salad resembles a snowdrift.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 3-4 potatoes
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 carrot
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 150 g cheese
- 1 chicken leg, smoked or boiled
- egg cooker
- salad plate
- Cook potatoes for about 20-25 minutes, eggs – 10 minutes, carrots – 30 minutes.
- Let everything cool.
- Cut the eggs in half.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- The yolks with a fork Mash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix with mayonnaise and fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Grate the potatoes, carrots and cheese on a coarse grater.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- One Spread a light layer of mayonnaise on a flat plate.
- Layer potatoes, carrots, chicken on top of each other.
- Sprinkle with mayonnaise after each layer.
- Place the filled eggs, filling side down, on the salad.
- Spread with mayonnaise and mix with Sprinkle cheese.
- Let the finished salad sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours.