Fast Swiss roll with jam
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
A great and quick Swiss roll with . It doesn’t take long to prepare and the result is delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 tbsp wheat flour
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp milk powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100 g jam
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Mix the eggs with the sugar in a bowl.
- Add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour the batter into it.
- Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes .
- Remove the sponge cake from the oven and spread with jam.
- Roll up the sponge cake and serve with tea.
Before serving, the Swiss roll can be dusted with powdered sugar.