Fanta cake with tangerines and powdered sugar
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Fantakuchen is a simple sponge cake that is quick to prepare and tastes delicious. With tangerines or other fruits, it looks great on a coffee buffet. The Fanta cake is also very popular at children’s birthday parties, because with a sugar glaze and colorful sprinkles it’s just the thing!
Please review recipe:
- 4 eggs
- 300g sugar
- 200g oil
- 1 jar of Fanta
- 270g flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cans of tangerines, to taste
- icing sugar , for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients well except for the flour.
- Sprinkle the flour carefully into the dough and mix well.
- Strip the dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and top with tangerines, cherries, apples or nuts as you like .
- Bake the fanta cake at 180° C for approx. 20-30 minutes until golden.
- hand mixer
- baking paper