Exquisite French-style baked potatoes with parsley
Everyone has tried the usual fried potatoes. These taste completely different and are simply excellent in taste. The secret of the wonderfully creamy taste is the large amount of melted butter that is spread over the thin slices of potato. Everyone should prepare this dish.
- 900 g potatoes
- 4-5 tbsp butter
- salt, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- Peel the potatoes, slice very thinly and divide into 4 equal portions.
- Melt the butter.
- Grill a roasting pan or baking dish with butter and sprinkle with salt.
- ¼ of the potato slices into an even, thick one Spread the layer in the pan.
- Brush liberally with butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Repeat layers.
- Cut out a piece of aluminum foil the size of the pan.
- Brush one side of it with the butter.
- With the buttered side Place on top of the potatoes.
- Place something heavy on top so that the potatoes are pressed down slightly.
- Put the mold in the oven preheated to 220°C and bake for approx. 25 minutes.
- Remove the weight and the foil and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove the baked potatoes from the oven, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
If you want an even crispier crust, switch the oven to the grill function for approx. 5 minutes at the end of the preparation time.
- cutting board
- aluminium foil