Exotic pineapple smoothie with banana, coconut milk and chia
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Pineapple smoothie with coconut milk and bananas tastes super refreshing, especially on hot summer days. The exotic drink is very nutritious and can be served as a snack.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 400 g pineapple, in pieces
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- water, cold, optional
- Purease the pineapple in a blender and decant.
- Rinse the blender and add the peeled banana and coconut milk.
- Puree everything finely.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of pineapple puree, some water to taste and chia seeds into 4 glasses and mix.
- Add banana coconut milk and mix gently.
- Serve the pineapple smoothie chilled.