Espresso Egg Coffee – Strong coffee with sweet egg foam
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 17 minutes
This unusual egg coffee with sweet egg foam made from sweetened condensed milk and egg yolks is very popular in Vietnam. Coffee lovers should definitely try this coffee specialty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g ground coffee
- 1 L water
- Cocoa powder, to taste
- Mix the egg yolks with the condensed milk and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Beat the mixture with a mixer on high for 10 minutes until creamy.
- Brew the coffee and pour into glasses.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of custard on top.
- Cocoa powder Sprinkle on top.
- Serve the egg coffee immediately.