Energy balls with chia seeds as a snack on the go
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Energy balls are small sweet balls that are made in no time. The quick pick-me-ups provide the energy you need and are ideal for when you feel hungry in between meals, for a healthy afternoon snack or to take to the office.
Please review recipe:
- 260 g almonds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 12 dates, pitted, chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cocoa
- Put the almonds and dates in a food processor and chop finely.
- Add the flaxseeds, cocoa and chia and water.
- Process everything until smooth.
- Form the mixture into small balls.
- Place the energy balls on a plate .
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
You can also add dried cranberries or sesame seeds. The energy balls can be stored airtight in the refrigerator.
- food processor