Egg salad with tomato, cucumber and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 28 minutes
Decorated in the shape of flowers, this Egg Salad with Tomato, Cucumber, and Cheese is easy to mix together before eating. The salad is very delicate in taste and aromatic and goes well with meat or fish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cucumber
- 50 g cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes
- beetroot juice, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- tartar sauce, to taste
- egg cooker
- serving plate
- kitchen brush
- Boil the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Add some beetroot juice to the whites, it will turn pink.
- Chop the tomatoes and cucumber into strips.
- Brush a serving plate with tartar sauce.
- Set up the ingredients as flowers according to taste and creativity.
- The stalks can be served with either parsley or the skin of the cucumber.
- Mix all the salad ingredients together before eating and season if necessary.