Egg salad with radishes and lettuce cream
The egg salad tastes super tender and goes well with juicy, crunchy radishes. The salad is arranged in the shape of a flower and is perfect for spring. Leek and dill give the egg salad a piquant note and it tastes delicious.
- 7 eggs
- 1 bunch of radishes
- Spring onions, to taste
- Dill, to taste
- Salad cream, to taste
- Hard-boil the eggs.
- Remove 2 egg yolks and 4 whites for garnish and grate separately on a grater.
- Dice the remaining eggs and place in a salad bowl.
- Dice the radishes as well and add to the eggs.
- Leek and dill into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients and mix with the salad cream.
- Lay out the egg salad on a large serving plate in the form of a flower.
- Place the center of the flower with the grated egg yolk and place the blossoms out of the egg white.
The egg salad tastes very fresh and goes great with the grill!
- cutting board
- serving plate