Egg salad with corn, mushrooms and miracle whip
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 28 minutes
The classic egg salad is refined in this recipe with mushrooms and corn. The tender egg salad tastes wonderfully creamy with Miracel Whip yoghurt and gets a piquant taste from the spring onions. The egg salad is perfect for Easter and can be beautifully decorated with a vegetable flower.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 8 eggs
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can corn
- scallions, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- Miracel Whip, with yoghurt to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- egg cooker
- cutting board
- Hard boil the eggs and cut into cubes.
- Dice the mushrooms as well.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- Mix the eggs, mushrooms, corn and spring onions.
- Mix the salad with the Miracel Whip yoghurt.
- Arrange the egg salad on a plate or in a bowl and garnish with parsley.
The egg salad goes well as an accompaniment to meat or fish.