Egg salad with corn, mushrooms and miracle whip
The classic egg salad is refined in this recipe with mushrooms and corn. The tender egg salad tastes wonderfully creamy with Miracel Whip yoghurt and gets a piquant taste from the spring onions. The egg salad is perfect for Easter and can be beautifully decorated with a vegetable flower.
- 8 eggs
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can corn
- scallions, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- Miracel Whip, with yoghurt to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Hard boil the eggs and cut into cubes.
- Dice the mushrooms as well.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- Mix the eggs, mushrooms, corn and spring onions.
- Mix the salad with the Miracel Whip yoghurt.
- Arrange the egg salad on a plate or in a bowl and garnish with parsley.
The egg salad goes well as an accompaniment to meat or fish.
- egg cooker
- cutting board