Egg salad with cheese, ham and garlic – spring recipes
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
The is very easy to make and yet festively decorated for the Easter table. The main ingredient of the salad are of course the eggs, which are flavored with cheese and ham. The garlic, dill and parsley give the egg salad a great sophistication.
Please review recipe:
- 10 eggs
- 300g hard cheese Cheddar, Parmigiano Reggiano
- 200g ham
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, medium
- dill, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- mayonnaise, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Hard boil and peel the eggs.
- Set aside 3 of the eggs, either whole or just the yolks, for garnish.
- For the remaining eggs, separate the yolks from the whites.
- Set the yolks aside for garnish.
- Cut the egg whites into cubes.
- Grate the cheese on a medium grater and set aside 100 g for decoration.
- Cut the ham into narrow sticks.
- Mix the egg whites, cheese and ham together.
- Small dill Chop.
- Peel off the onion and garlic cloves.
- Dice the onion finely and press the garlic through the press.
- Add the onion, garlic and dill herbs to the salad bowl with the cheese.
- Add the egg salad Mix together the mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a large flat plate in the shape of a nest.
- Garnish the egg salad with grated cheese.
- Place the three eggs in the nest.
- Decorate the egg salad with parsley.
Place the egg salad in the fridge to set. Nuts can be added to the cheese salad, so the salad tastes nice and crunchy!
- egg cooker
- garlic press
- cutting board