Egg omelet with zucchini and herbs
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The omelet is both nutritious and light, tasty and healthy. The recipe is perfect for breakfast, as a snack and even for dinner. The zucchini omelette is perfectly refined with spring onions and parsley.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1/2 zucchini
- 6 eggs
- 1 sprig of spring onion
- parsley, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- cutting board
- mixing bowl
- kitchen tongs
- Cut the courgettes into thin slices.
- Fry them on both sides in a pan with heated vegetable oil over a medium heat.
- Chop the spring onions and parsley.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spring onion rings and mix the eggs with the whisk.
- Pour the egg mixture over the zucchini in the pan.
- Fry the egg omelette covered over medium heat until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle the omelette with parsley, in Cut into pieces and serve on a plate.