Egg muffins with tomato and basil
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Fluffy, tender egg muffins with tomatoes are very easy to prepare. The are perfect for breakfast or as a great meal on the go.
Please review recipe:
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp whipping cream
- 12 tomatoes, small
- 60 g Parmesan
- Butter, for greasing
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the whipping cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Have the tomatoes.
- Pluck the basil leaves and chop them finely.
- Grease a muffin tin and fill with a little of the egg mixture.
- Add the tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of parmesan into each muffin cavity.
- Fill the muffin tins to the brim with the egg mixture.
- Cook the egg muffins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. 20 minutes.
The can be filled in different ways, e.g. with ham, broccoli, Spinach, peppers and many other vegetables.
- Mixing bowl
- Muffin dish