Egg muffins with ham and peppers for breakfast
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
delicious variant for breakfast eggs as egg muffins. The egg muffins with ham, peppers and cheese are quick to prepare and simply taste great.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 8 eggs
- 100g ham
- 100g peppers
- chives, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 100g grated parmesan
- Cut the ham into small pieces.
- Have the peppers in half and cut into small pieces.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the ham, peppers and chives to the eggs.
- To taste, too Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into a muffin tin and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the end of baking, sprinkle the egg muffins with grated cheese and continue cooking.
- cutting board
- muffin dish