Easy Zucchini Lasagna with Ground Beef
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
This easy to prepare low carb recipe for zucchini lasagna is super delicious! The spicy minced meat sauce with onions, garlic and crushed tomatoes promises great enjoyment.
Please review recipe:
- 2 courgettes
- 300 g minced meat
- 1 onion, small
- 1 clove garlic
- 300 g tomato passata
- 1 tomato
- 100 ml milk
- 50 g grated Gouda cheese
- 50 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 250 g quark
- parsley, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- Herbs de Provence, to taste
- curcuma, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the courgettes lengthwise into narrow strips.
- Salt and brush with oil.
- Bake the courgettes in the oven for approx. 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Onions, garlic, Separately chop the pepper, parsley and tomato.
- Fry the minced meat in a pan with olive oil.
- Add the onion and garlic and continue to fry.
- Add the chopped peppers to the minced meat and fry as well.
- Add the tomatoes, a few minutes Fry for a long time and deglaze with tomato passata.
- Season the minced meat sauce with salt and pepper.
- Season with turmeric and herbs de Provence.
- Approx. Simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Mix together the quark, parsley and milk and stir in the cheese, setting aside some cheese.
- Fill the layers in a baking dish one after the other: layer the minced meat sauce, quark sauce and zucchini strips.
- With the remaining cheese Sprinkle.
- Zucchini Bake the lasagne in the oven for about 30 minutes. Complete!
The zucchini lasagne can be enjoyed wonderfully in the evening without a guilty conscience.
- baking dish
- parchment paper
- cutting board
- mixing spoon