Easy waffle batter for savory waffles – Easter brunch
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
These delicious waffles are a perfect savory pastry from the waffle iron for the whole family. It doesn’t always have to be sweet, these waffles are made with Parmesan and taste incredibly good. Together with eggs, ham and rocket you can enjoy the waffles at an extensive Sunday brunch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 3 eggs
- 100g parmesan, grated
- 250g flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 375ml milk
- salt, to taste
- oil, to taste
- hand mixer
- waffle maker
- wooden spatula
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Mix the egg yolks with grated Parmesan, flour, baking powder, salt and milk to form a dough.
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Fold the beaten egg whites under the batter.
- Bake the waffle batter in portions in a greased waffle iron.
Serve the waffles with boiled egg, ham and rocket as an Easter menu.