Easy recipe for big sweet Belgian Waffles
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The smell of freshly baked waffles lifts everyone’s spirits. With this recipe, the Belgian waffles are really nice and crispy and just heavenly delicious when warm. They can be served with various toppings such as berries, cream, yoghurt or powdered sugar.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 300 g butter, softened
- 250 g sugar
- 5 eggs
- 300 g flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Food processor
- Belgian waffle maker
- Wooden spatula
- Cake rack
- Place softened butter in mixing bowl of stand mixer.
- Add sugar, eggs, flour, and baking powder.
- Mix until smooth and fluffy with a nice, thick consistency.
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Place waffle batter in waffle maker fill.
- Fry the waffles for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the waffle iron with a wooden spatula, place on the wire rack and serve immediately.
Belgian waffles can be served with berries, cream or powdered sugar. This dough will make about 6-8 large waffles.