Easy quark casserole with cottage cheese, nutmeg and mozzarella
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
The one made from cottage cheese is wonderfully refined with mozzarella and nutmeg. The casserole seduces with its slightly sour and creamy nuances and is a very nutritious breakfast dish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 10 eggs
- 120g butter, + for greasing
- 450g cottage cheese
- 150g mozzarella
- 60g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- Jam, for serving
- hand mixer
- Beat the eggs lightly and mix in the melted butter, cottage cheese, coarsely grated mozzarella, flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Grease a mold with butter and pour in the curd mixture.
- Casserole at 200 °C for 15 minutes bake.
- Bake for another 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Leave the quark casserole to stand for 5-10 minutes before serving and serve with jam.