Easy pumpkin soup with chicken breast, potatoes and vegetables
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 110 minutes
The sweetness of the pumpkin gives the chicken breast and vegetables an interesting taste and is super delicious. Perfect for the cool fall season.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 600 g chicken breast
- 3 l water
- 3-4 potatoes
- 300-350 g pumpkin, peeled
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the broth with a slotted spoon and allow to cool .
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Chop the potatoes, squash, and carrots into medium-sized pieces.
- Add the vegetables to the broth and bring to a boil.
- Simmer over low heat until the vegetables are soft.
- Chop the onion and fry in a pan with oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the fried onions to the soup and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the chicken pieces back into the pot, Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the pumpkin soup briefly and serve with herbs.
- slotted spoon
- cutting board
- mixing spatula
- mixing spoon