Easy potato salad with mackerel, eggs and peas
Smoked mackerel, pickled cucumbers, boiled potatoes and eggs, and canned green peas all pair beautifully in this simple one. The potato salad is very easy and quick to prepare and is great as a savory starter or light dinner.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 5 potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 mackerel, smoked
- 1 onion
- 2 pickled gherkins
- 100-150 g green peas, canned
- mayonnaise, to taste
- Wash the potatoes, cook for about 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool and peel.
- Hard boil the eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and peel.
- Peel the onion.
- Peel the skin off the mackerel and remove the bones.
- Finely chop the fish fillet.
- Dice the potatoes, eggs, pickles and onion into small cubes.
- Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise to taste and everything Mix well.
- Serve chilled potato salad.
- cutting board
- salad bowl