Easy pasta casserole with passata and mozzarella
Pasta casserole with macaroni is absolutely delicious and ready in no time at all. With just a few ingredients such as passata, garlic, mozzarella and cream, you can create a simple and inexpensive dish for every day.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 5 votes )
- 400 g pasta e.g. macaroni
- 400 g passata
- 200 ml cream
- Italian herbs, to taste
- 1 packet of mini mozzarella
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- basil, to taste
- Cook the noodles in boiling water until al dente.
- Mix the passata with the cream and herbs.
- Add the pressed garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the noodles in a casserole dish.
- Pour the tomato sauce over them.
- Spread the mozzarella balls on top.
- Bake the pasta casserole in the oven at 180° for approx. 20 minutes.
- Garnish the pasta casserole with basil and serve warm.
- Pasta colander
- Wooden spoon
- Garlic press
- Casserole dish