Easy oatmeal cookies with pumpkin, ginger and peanut butter
mit are healthy biscuits and quite easy to prepare. Cinnamon, cardamom and ginger give the pastry a spicy, aromatic note. The oatmeal biscuits are perfect as a healthy snack between meals.
- 70g rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cardamom
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 220g pumpkin puree, made from baked pumpkin
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey, alternatively maple syrup or molasses
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oatmeal, flaxseed, salt and spices.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the pumpkin puree, peanut butter and syrup.
- In the Mix the bowl together.
- Add pumpkin seeds, if you like.
- Spoon the dough in portions onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Shape the portions of dough into biscuits.
- Bake the oatmeal biscuits for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees.
Nuts or chocolate chips can also be added to the oatmeal mass.
- hand mixer