Easy microwave omelette with tomatoes, peppers and cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 11 minutes
A tasty omelette is prepared in the microwave with tomatoes, peppers and cheese. Simply chop the vegetables and whisk the eggs, stir everything together and cook deliciously in a cup in the microwave.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 30 ml milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- ½ tomato
- ½ pepper
- butter, for greasing
- 50 g cheese
- ham, optional
- Mixing bowl
- Scrambled egg maker
- Creme Brulee bowl
- Mix the eggs with milk, salt, pepper and chopped herbs.
- Chop the peppers and tomatoes into fine cubes.
- Chop up the ham and add if you like.
- Grease a small crème brûlée bowl or cup with butter and Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook the omelette in the microwave at 400 watts for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and cook in the microwave for a further 60 seconds.