Easy Halloween cookies with almonds and chocolate
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 52 minutes
You can give simple almond cookies a real Halloween look with chocolate icing and slivered almonds. They are quick to bake and decorated with chocolate like a spider web.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200 g wheat flour
- 70 g almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 225 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g dark chocolate
- almond flakes, or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp almond extract , optional
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
- rolling pin
- seal bag
- hand mixer
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Sieve the wheat flour and mix with the almond flour, salt and baking powder.
- Use a mixer to cream the butter.
- The sugar and the Add the egg to the butter and mix thoroughly with a mixer.
- Add the almond extract if desired.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the butter.
- Knead everything into a soft dough.
- Use the dough to make small round biscuits of 10- Form 12mm thick.
- Place the biscuits on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes until golden and leave to cool completely.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Place the melted chocolate in a cling bag and cut off a tip.
- Spread the chocolate onto the cooled almond biscuits in a spider web pattern.
- Decorate the Halloween biscuits with flaked almonds or pumpkin seeds.
Almond flour can be replaced with ground almonds.