Easy dessert with vanilla ice cream, oatmeal and rum
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 92 minutes
A simple one with oatmeal cookies, vanilla ice cream, raisins and a dash of rum. The dessert is quick to prepare and impresses both visually and in taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 6 tbsp vanilla ice cream
- raisins, to taste
- 90 ml dark rum
- nuts, to taste
- 12 oatcakes
- Remove the vanilla ice cream from the freezer and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, place the raisins and rum.
- Heat in a double boiler or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix the cooled rum with the ice.
- Add chopped nuts if you like.
- Stuff the cream mixture between two oatmeal biscuits.
- Chill the finished dessert for approx. 1 hour and then serve.