Easy croque madame sandwich with mustard, ham and cheese
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Everyone likes to eat one. Most people know these from their school days. If a sandwich is topped with an egg, it is a typical French dish called Madame. It’s quick, tastes good and is great if you don’t have much time to prepare.
Please review recipe:
- 2 slices of toast
- Mustard, e.g. Dijon mustard, to taste
- 4 slices of ham
- 2-3 slices of cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- Herbs, to taste
- Sprinkle the bread slices lightly with mustard.
- Top with ham and cheese.
- Cover with the second slice.
- Melt a small knob of butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- One side of the sandwich with help Using a kitchen brush, brush with the butter.
- Carefully place the sandwich, buttered side down, on the preheated skillet.
- Grease the top side of the sandwich with the butter as well.
- Then flip and sear the other side.
- One Prepare the fried egg in the pan.
- Place the fried egg on top of the sandwich.
- Croque Madame Sprinkle with your favorite herbs and enjoy warm.
- Frying pan
- Kitchen brush