Easy coleslaw with cream, pointed cabbage and carrots
The coleslaw with pointed cabbage and carrots is a really simple and very tasty salad. It is ready within a few minutes and goes perfectly with meat, fish and potatoes.
- 1/2 pointed cabbage, or white cabbage, medium
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 80 g tartar sauce
- 120 g sour cream
- 1 -2 tsp mustard, medium hot
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- dill, to taste
- Peel the carrots and grate finely on a medium grater.
- Peel off the onion skin and cut the onion into half rings.
- Finely grate the cabbage on a medium grater.
- Mix the cabbage, carrots and onion together.
- Mustard with sour cream stir, add apple cider vinegar and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in remoulade.
- Chop the dill into small pieces and add to the salad.
- Mix the coleslaw well with the sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to steep. Stir well before serving.
The coleslaw can be prepared a day in advance and stored in a cool place. It goes well with grilled meat or potatoes.
- cutting board