Easy cinnamon rolls made with puff pastry, milk, and butter
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
A beautiful puff pastry with a delicate note of cinnamon. The preparation is quick and easy. Externally, these resemble a mixture of croissant and muffin, which is baked in muffin tins.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 500 g puff pastry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 tbsp butter
- 100 g sugar
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- muffin pans
- mixing bowl
- Grease 8 muffin cups with vegetable oil.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C top/bottom heat.
- Roll out the puff pastry thinly.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix the puff pastry with melted butter Spread on top.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Roll up the puff pastry into tight rolls and cut lengthwise into 4 strands.
- Roll up each strand and place in a muffin tin.
- Mix the egg and milk together Whisk the mixing bowl with a fork and brush over the batter.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until brown.