Easy Chocolate Filled Muffins
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The muffins with quark and sour cream are quick to make and taste incredibly delicious. The chocolate filling makes the tender muffins even more original and aromatic. Perfect pastry when you need something quick.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 9 votes )
- 200 g quark
- 100 g butter
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 1 orange
- 250 g flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 bar of milk chocolate
- Citrus grater
- Muffin tin
- Muffin liners
- Stir the quark, soft butter and sour cream together with a whisk until you get a smooth mass.
- Add the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar to the mixture and continue to mix.
- Crush the orange zest on a fine grater.
- To the quark- Pour the egg mixture.
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Sieve the flour mixture into the quark-egg mixture.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups and fill with the batter.
- In each muffin cavity, lightly place a piece of chocolate allow to sink into the batter.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Bake the muffins for approx. 15 to 20 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle the muffins with powdered sugar.
The muffin cases should only be filled about two-thirds full with the batter, as the volume of the muffins increases during baking.