Easy cheesecake with a biscuit base
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
Cheesecake with a biscuit base makes the heart of all cake fans beat faster. The cheesecake with quark and creme fraiche tastes simply heavenly with lemon and honey! You can always eat this cheesecake and it is a hit with the guests!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 200 g biscuits
- 60 g butter
- 500 g quark
- 250 g crème fraîche
- 5 eggs
- 1 lemon, organic
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g honey
- Lemon grater
- Lemon squeezer
- 22 cm springform pan
- Tin foil
- Ovenproof container
Prepare the biscuit base
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor.
- Melt the butter and mix with the biscuits.
- Pour the mixture into a springform pan and press down firmly.
- Bake the cake base for 10 minutes at 170 degrees.
prepare the filling
- Stir the quark until creamy.
- Zest the lemon and squeeze out the lemon juice.
- Add the crème fraîche, sugar, honey, lemon juice and zest.
- Add the eggs one after the other.
- Mix everything into a smooth quark cream.
- The bottom and the edges Wrap the outside of the springform pan with aluminum foil, because the cheesecake is baked in a water bath.
- Pour the quark cream onto the biscuit base.
- Fill an ovenproof container with water.
- Put the springform pan with the cake inside.
- Cheesecake at 170 degrees for about Bake for an hour.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes with the oven door open.
- Then remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Infuse the cooled cheesecake in the fridge for a few hours or better overnight put fridge.