Easy amarettini dessert with cherries and mascarpone
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 22 minutes
Simple Amarettini dessert that is super quick to prepare and everyone loves the taste. The creamy layer of mascarpone, yoghurt and quark looks delicious with the cherries and is topped with Giotto balls.
Please review recipe:
- 600 g yoghurt, 3.5% fat
- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g quark
- lemon zest, to taste
- 1 pack of Giotto balls
- 1 glass of sour cherries
- 35 g cornflour
- 50 g sugar
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 150 g amarettini
- 100 g ladyfingers
- Dessert bowl
- Drain the cherries.
- Set aside some of the cherries for the topping.
- Pour the juice into a saucepan.
- Stir in the sugar and starch.
- Add the vanilla and vanilla sugar.
- Bring to the boil while stirring .
- Stir in the cherries and leave to cool.
- Spread the biscuits alternately with the amarettini on the bottom of a glass bowl.
- Mash the Giotto in a bowl and decant.
- In a large bowl, add the quark, mascarpone and yoghurt along with the grated lemon zest and stir together .
- Now stir the Giotto mass into the cream.
- You can add a little more sugar if you like.
- Pour the cream onto the biscuit base and smooth it out. (Leave some of the cream)
- Layer the cherry compote on the cream.
- Spread the remaining cream over the cherries.
- As a topping: spread the cherries and Giotto balls over the dessert!
- Amarettini dessert with cherries and Put the mascarpone in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.