Easter muffins with peaches and chocolate – Easter pastries
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The Easter muffins are made from a chocolaty dough and taste super delicious. The chocolate muffins are topped with a light cream made from cream and sour cream. Garnished with peaches, the look like fried eggs and go wonderfully with an Easter brunch.
Please review recipe:
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 180 g cane sugar
- 240 g flour
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 p. Baking Powder
- 1/2 p. Vanilla sugar
- 240 ml water
- 1 vanilla pod
- 120 g cream
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 can of peaches
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Mix the oil with the cane sugar.
- Beat both together briefly.
- Grate the chocolate and add to the sugar-oil mixture with the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- Beat everything with the hand mixer.
- Add the water while stirring, so that a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Then divide the batter into the muffin cases.
- Bake the muffins for approx. 20 minutes.
- The Easter muffins then cool well leave.
- Beat the cream, sour cream and the pulp of the vanilla pod with a hand mixer until you get a firm mass.
- Spread the cream on the cooled muffins.
- Place the drained peach halves on the cream and the Easter muffins to Serve Easter brunch.
- Hand mixer
- Muffin tin
- Paper cups