Easter muffins with carrots, almonds and chocolate – Easter pastries
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Instead of a carrot cake, you can also make delicious carrot muffins. This recipe for Easter muffins is made with grated carrots, chocolate, almonds and sour cream. The beautiful topping of white chocolate and chocolate eggs goes wonderfully with an Easter brunch or coffee afternoon.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 120 g butter
- 100 g sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 150 g carrots
- 150 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300 g dark chocolate coating
- 75 g almonds, ground
- 75 g chocolate, white, grated
- 12 chocolate eggs, small
- hand mixer
- muffin tin
- paper cups
- Mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until fluffy.
- Melt 200 g of dark chocolate coating in the microwave.
- Mix the almonds with the flour and baking powder.
- Peel the carrots and grate finely.
- Mix the melted chocolate coating with soft butter and sour cream mix and add to the egg mixture.
- Stir in the flour mixture and add the carrots.
- Pour the finished batter into the muffin cases (lined with paper cups).
- Bake the Easter muffins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. 20 – 25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down.
- Grush with the remaining couverture.
- Sprinkle white chocolate shavings on top and place a chocolate egg on the Easter muffins.