Easter cookies with eggnog and vanilla pudding
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
These delicious Easter cookies in the shape of Easter eggs look very nice with an egg yolk. These fantastic biscuits are made from shortcrust pastry and an eggnog cream made from vanilla pudding and butter and are perfect for Easter.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 210g flour
- 100g butter, cold
- 2 egg yolks
- 30ml eggnog
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 80g icing sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 100g butter
- 100ml eggnog
- 30 g vanilla pudding powder
- 50 g sugar
- 250 ml milk
- Flour sieve
- Hand mixer with dough hook
- Rolling pin
- Easter egg Cookie cutter
- Cling film
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and knead to form a smooth dough.
- Leave the dough to cool for approx. 30 minutes.
- Make the dough approx. 3 mm thick Roll out.
- Cut out biscuits with an egg Easter mould, half with a hole.
- Bake the Easter biscuits in the oven for approx. 10 minutes and let them cool down.
Prepare the filling
- Stir a third of the milk with the custard powder until smooth.
- The rest Boil the milk and sugar.
- Stir in the vanilla pudding powder and boil it down.
- Stir in the eggnog and butter.
- Let the cream cool down to room temperature and leave to cool under foil.
- Stir the cream with the mixer until fluffy.
- Two biscuits with Assemble the cream and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve the Easter biscuits with the coffee table.
Orange marmalade can also be used instead of the eggnog cream.