Easter cookies with cinnamon and sugar sprinkles – Easter recipes
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
These sweet Easter bunnies made from shortcrust pastry are perfect for Easter. You should not only enjoy the cookies at Christmas, because these Easter cookies also taste excellent with Easter coffee.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g butter, cold
- 100 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- 1 egg
- 250 g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- Sugar sprinkles, to taste
- Knead a shortcrust pastry from cold butter, sugar and flour.
- Form the dough into a ball and wrap in foil and chill.
- Roll out the chilled dough to a thickness of about 3 mm and cut out bunny shapes.
- Put the Easter cookies on a with Place a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 200 degrees for approx. 10 minutes.
- Mix the icing sugar with a little water for the icing.
- Glitter the bunny biscuits with it.
- You can sprinkle sugar sprinkles on top of the icing if you like.
- food processor
- Easter cutters